18 March 2010

Ski-ing and Euromillions

Yes it’s time to grab the ski gear, head for the slopes again, and marvel at the changing weather The Alps can throw at you.
When I arrived, in Le Clusaz, it was about 10 below, and my friend who’s here for the season told me that the weather had been awful with hardly any sunshine at all.

The forecast was for more drab conditions for the foreseeable future, but miracle of miracles, it was completely wrong, and the weather has got sunnier and warmer, ever since I arrived.
The downside is the snow will soon need a refreshing dump, not the rain that is likely to arrive.

My legs are too old to ski every day, so here is a picture of me posing by the lake, on an afternoon out at nearby Annecy, a favourite haunt.
This was followed by a visit to an Indian restaurant, but it was mediocre fair compared with what they serve up in England.

Still Playing While I’m Away

Because I play with e-lottery, my weekly entry in Euromillions is taken care of automatically, and the results are sent to my e.mail.
Plus, of course, I am playing “the smarter way,” with both star balls guaranteed, giving me a 3600% greater chance of winning.

If you play Euromillions, UK lotto or the Spanish super draws, why not join an e-lottery syndicate and greatly improve your chances of winning.
Don’t forget 70% of all jackpots are won by syndicates.

Take a look at my site and see all the e-lottery winning advantages, plus the chance to play for nothing and build a lucrative home income.

www.vwd-e.com/lottobooster


Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

Click here to tweet this post

No comments:

That's It For Now

That's It For Now
Got To Fly---To Page 2
[get this widget]