5 January 2010

Happy New Year Internet Money Makers


Hope you had a great new year, fellow internet money makers, and are not finding the return to reality too taxing.

Here in Chester we have, luckily, escaped the worst of the snow, so it looks white, but doesn’t stop people getting about.
However, the icy conditions have prevented my step mum and I having our normal quota of walks. Not helpful at the end of the excess eating season.
According to the forecasters, there is no end in site to the current conditions.
This is the coldest winter, in the UK, for 20 years--I blame global warming.

Not Everyone Is Happy

I had a comment left on my Free and Powerful post, that I was only passing on the company’s advertising, in my posts, and not giving proper reviews.

There might be some truth in this, as far as recent posts go, however there are reasons for this.

There have been a number of high profile sites, across the internet lately, that profess to garner sign ups for GDI affiliates.
The snag with these is that existing GDI members would have to rejoin, through these sites, in order to register their usernames there.
Not much use if you already have a downline.

The difference with Free and Powerful is that GDI members can attract members and keep their existing usernames.
To do this all they need to do, is give away the F & P system.
This is all free, though like most programs there is an upgrade, however this is a one off payment- not a monthly fee.

Both free and upgraded members make commissions on sign ups. [$17 and $40 respectively]. Not bad for something you just give away.
Plus, and this is a big plus-- They pay you $50 when you’ve set the program up.
Not everyone does this!!

When I found this program I thought it stood out from the crowd, would be of value to GDI members and was a decent stand alone profit maker.

Therefore I put it straight on the blog, before it became more well known and overexposed.
So far it is doing it’s job for me, bringing in signups, some of whom are joining my downline in GDI. The whole point of the exercise.

The other program I wrote about straight away was TeamworkRevolutionPowerSystem
I was privately invited to join this before prelaunch, and promoted it on the blog the moment it became public.
This gave readers the chance to get in on the ground floor, and benefit from the massive amount of spillover this program provides.

Not an unreasonable thing to do, I hope you’ll agree

Check out the programs discussed, by using the links below.

Free and Powerful
Global Domains International

TeamworkRevolutionPowerSystem

Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

Click here to tweet this post

No comments:

That's It For Now

That's It For Now
Got To Fly---To Page 2
[get this widget]