4 October 2009

Don’t Miss Out on El Gordo--The BIG One.

El Gordo is the BIG one--The game everyone wants to play.

With a prize fund of 2 billion euros this draw is so popular that last year e-lottery sold out in just 17 days. These tickets are like gold dust.
Act fast and be guaranteed a cash prize, plus an entry in a free draw to win a BMW mini.

Grab Your Entry Here






My Stepmum Took A Photo!

My stepmum has been trying to take my photo, with my phone for ages.
I could post a selection of pictures of my feet, the road, the sky or the nearest hedge, but this time success. An actual picture with me on it.

Yesterday was really blustery, so we went out late afternoon and had a meander along the bit of the canal that heads out of town.
So here are both of us perched on a lock gate.

No comments:

That's It For Now

That's It For Now
Got To Fly---To Page 2
[get this widget]